Touched with Tibet the Nepal Langtang Trek is still away from Tibetain plane territory. Â Langtang trekking is throughout the Lush forests speeding up Rivers and towering Himalayas and attractiveness landscapes. A gigantic nervousness of Tibet can be renowned in this Langtang Valley trek region.Â A langtang valley trek region is residence of establish Tamanag cultural group as it is sheltered as a National Park of Nepal and it covers hundreds of white peaks. Â Â Â
The second main National park is a Langtang national park of Nepal residence of about 4500 people the Langtang trek presents hugs dissimilar climatic area, trees of Oak, Maple, and Pines. Â A trek itinerary package encounters wild animals like Himalayan black bear, Himalayan goat, Rhesus monkeys and red pandas. Nepal langtang Treking or hike presents you the opportunities to explore the remote towns, walking around small peaks and discover glaciers at cheerfully low altitudes.
As Tibetan societies are livelihood in this Langtang hiking area so you will have probability to be familiar with the civilization of Tibetan people and Tibetan pressure is undoubtedly visible in Langtang valley The short langtang valley trek or hike can be done with no any complexity. The Langtang trekking or hiking starts from 8 â€“ 9 hours drive from Kathmandu and goes Kyanjin Gumba passing Lama Hotel, Langtang valley and ends at Syabrubesi with drive to Kathmandu again.
Our other Trekking package around Langtang - Helambu region are : Langtang- Gosaikunda-Helambu trek 14 Nights 13 Days , Helambu Trekking 6 Nights 7 Days
Facts of the Trek Route
Place Covers: Kathmandu - Dhunche - Syabrubeshi - Lama hotel - Langtang Village - Kyanjing Gompa - Sing gompa
Max Altitude: 3800 meters
Group Size: Min 1 or above
Season: Sepâ€“Dec & Feb â€“Jun
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
On your arrival at Kathmandu airport our company spokesperson will pick up you and transfer you to hotel for overnight stay where you will have meeting with the person who you are responding to discuss about the trip. You will hear the details briefing of your trip and stay in Nepal. You will also introduce your guides and porters. Stay overnight. Â
Day 02: Kathmandu to Syabrubesi [1,460m] drive [8 to 9 hours]
You got to weak up very early to start your trip of drive to Syabrubesi with local or private jeep. You will take pleasure in the outlooks of Langtang Himalayan choice while driving. There will be short break in Trishuli or Kalikasthan for lunch where you get only local food. Stay Over Night
Day 03: Trek Syabrusi to Lama Hotel [2,470m/6 hours walk]
Right after the breakfast at hotel we start to walk through wilderness jungle passing Small River and arrive Bamboo for lunck. The Bambo is located on the side of langtang River. After Lunch we take walk up hill to get the Lama hotel for another night.
Day 04: Trek Lama Hotel to Langtang valley [3,430m/6Hours walk]
As usual after breakfast we start our second day of trek through jungles.Â Before arrive Ghora Tabels we walk steep short walk passing water mills, prayer wheels & as we arrive the Ghoda Tabels you will enjoy the view of Langtang Lirung. After few hour walk we reach the Langtang Valley for overnight stay.
Day 05: Trek Langtang valley to Kyanjin Gumba [3-4 hours/ 3,870m]
After taking breakfast we leave the Langtang valley to Kyanjin Gumpa. Â Through the yak pastures and mani walls also the wooden bridges. As we arrive high altitude and closer to the high Himalaya you might fell thin air. After few hours alk we arrive the Kyanjin Gumpa for overnight.
Day 06: Kyanjin Gumba explore day
The most significant day of your trip you have little alternative to hang around for the best sights of High Himalayas. The most excellent option would be to climb Tserko Ri on the loftiness of 5000meters. This climb gets around 4 or 5 hours and the visions of Langtang Himalayan Range, Lakpa Ri, Yal Peak, ganja La peak is magnificent. We return back Kyanjin Gumpa for during the night.
Day 07: Trek back to Lama Hotel [2,470m/ 7 hours walk]
We take same way to return to lama Hotel and mostly down Hill to get lama Hotel for around 6 Hours.
Day 08: Trek back to Syabrubesi [1,460m/5 hours walk]
Once again Downhill to arrive Syabrunsi passingÂ Bamboo little village and overnight stay
Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu
An early morning starts drive to Kathmandu and arrive Kathmandu early evening.
Cost Includes & Excludes on:
Cost Includes on:
- All Hotel airports transfers as per itinerary
- Kathmandu Hotel two nights with breakfasts
- Kathmandu to Syabrubensi and Syabrubensi to kathmandu bus ticket for clients & guide
- Best available lodge and tea house accommodation during the trek
- All foods- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trekking
- Farewell dinner with traditional dance show
- Required guides & porters together with their payments, assurance, gears, foods and accommodations.
- Down jackets, sleeping bags, trekking map and Adventure Discovery T-shirts (Down jackets & sleeping bags are returnable0
- All nesserary national park fees, permits and paper works (Langtang national park permits and TIMS)
- Entire administration and local taxes
- Medical kid box services.
Cost does not includes:
- Nepal Visa fees on your airport arrival (You should bring accurate USD 40 cash and two passport size picture)
- personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, Hot shower etc)
- Your Lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in kathmandu.
- International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
- Tips for guides and porters /Donations
- Trip and rescue insurance